the halō kills 99.9% of the airborne Covid-19 virus and pathogens for the safety of your customers and employees. With a simple On-Off switch, this durable system protects everyone in buildings and rooms. the halō is simply the best indoor air disinfection system ever available. Sizes include 32”, 42”, and 60” for any indoor space where respiratory infections are of concern.
the halō Model 5R/M includes a 60-inch diameter fan and is suitable for 500-1,000 square feet areas with minimum 8.2 foot ceiling height and room length and width of at least 18 feet. Multiple units can be used for larger spaces.
the halō Model 4R/M includes a 42-inch diameter fan and is suitable for 200-500 square feet areas with minimum 8.2 foot ceiling height and room length and width of at least 14 feet.
the halō Model 3R/M includes a 32-inch fan and is suitable for areas under 200 square feet areas with minimum 8.2 foot ceiling height and room length and width of at least 10 feet.
Measurements provided above are guidelines and specific measurements of your space will be confirmed during the order process.
the halō Model 5R/M
- A 60-inch fan that provides airflow in upflow mode, ensuring that room air is rapidly but gently pulled out of the breathing zone.
- Low-UVC and ozone-free bulbs proven to kill 99.9% of the Covid-19 virus in seconds.
- The only product to clear the airborne Covid-19 virus over 3X faster than the CDC's published 15-minute guideline. In under 5 minutes, the halo removes 99.9% of airborne pathogens including the Covid-19 virus for a 1,000 square foot room.
- Unique cowling design and electronics designed to minimize UVC exposure for your room's occupants.
- Durable design means the system can operate continuously 24 hours/day, whenever there is a risk of respiratory contagion.
- Low power requirement, can be connected to a standard 15 A-rated outlet.
- Available in 4 standard colors. Contact us here for custom color options.
- Bulb technology proven for Covid-19 viral kill efficacy at Boston University’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories.
the halō Model 4R/M (check back for features, click here for updates)
the halō Model 3R/M (check back for features, click here for updates)
the halō requires field assembly, and should only be installed by a person or contractor qualified and experienced with electrical and structural/seismic zone installations.
Mercury Notice: BULBS IN THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN MERCURY AND MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF ACCORDING TO LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
California Proposition 65 Notice: the halō uses fluorescent lights that contain mercury, like all fluorescent and compact fluorescent light bulbs. Mercury and other potential substances in electronic and structural components of the halō are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For additional information, please see the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment’s Proposition 65 website.