LUV Systems, Inc. offers a limited warranty to original purchasers for all products that we offer. The warranty begins from the date a product is shipped from LUV Systems or our designated distributor/sales portal for delivery to the purchaser (“Shipping Date”). The warranty period for all models of the halō is 12 months from the Shipping Date as described above (“Warranty Period”). To obtain warranty support, the original purchaser should contact us via e-mail or telephone, with details of the claim or issue.
This warranty will be amended to include additional products as may be offered by LUV Systems, Inc. in the future. We reserve the right to change this warranty at any time without advance notice.
What is Covered
This limited warranty is provided by LUV Systems, Inc. and covers manufacturing defects based on proper installation and normal use/maintenance in accordance with our product installation, operation, and maintenance directions as provided in product literature. Manufacturing defects are any features that adversely affect the ability of the halō to operate properly when the product is purchased from LUV Systems, Inc. and installed, operated, and maintained according to LUV Systems, Inc. installation and operation directions.
Who is Covered
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser, while the Halō is properly installed at the site of the original installation. This warranty terminates if the halō is moved or reinstalled at a new location. This warranty is valid for purchasers and installation locations within the United States and Canada.
During the Warranty Period, LUV Systems, Inc. will, at our option and cost:
- Repair or replace defective components of the halō;
- Repair or replace the halō; or,
- Refund the purchase price subject to the process and exclusions described in the Returns & Refunds section above.
We will ship repaired products or product components, or replacements to the original purchaser at no charge. Purchaser is responsible for all costs of removal, reinstallation, and shipping of the warranty products or product components to LUV Systems, Inc.
Obtaining Warranty Support
To initiate a warranty claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service department at the number listed at the bottom of this page. Please provide us with your purchase information including receipt or other proof of purchase, the halō serial number, and installation location. Please include an explanation and any available details regarding your claim, with pictures or video clips as necessary.
Our LUV Systems Customer Service department will review your claim and provide you with instructions for prompt warranty claim processing, including product inspection, repair or replacement, and shipping instructions.
Any repaired or replacement parts or materials will be shipped or delivered to you at no charge. However, you are responsible for removal/reinstallation of any parts by a qualified person or contractor, and for getting the defective parts or materials to us.
Based on information you provide regarding a warranty claim, LUV Systems, Inc. will make a determination as to whether:
- The claim is due to defect(s) in design, workmanship, or materials and not due to accident or user error/misuse/abuse as set forth under the exclusions detailed in this Warranty;
- The claim is due to noise, airflow, or illumination, or other environmental parameter that exceeds normal operating levels. Dissatisfaction with normal operating levels of such parameters is not covered by this Warranty.
- The claim is due to adverse site conditions, including, but not limited to, improper installation or use; excessive dust, heat, or humidity; unstable electric service; or any other unknown or unforeseen condition that affects the proper operation of the halō.
- The claim is material and requires action under this Warranty; and
- The claim cannot be rectified without repair, replacement, or refund.
If we determine that the appropriate remedy is a refund, the refund amount will be limited to the price you paid for the product excluding shipping, installation labor, and incidental or consequential costs.
If we determine that the appropriate remedy is replacement or repair, replacement and repair parts may be refurbished. Replacement and repair parts are warranted to operate properly and free of defects in materials and workmanship for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This limited warranty excludes any of the following:
- Written or oral statements that conflict with the warranty provisions contained herein;
- Remedial work or damage caused by incorrect installation of the halō or any LUV Systems, Inc. products;
- Products purchased from any entity other than LUV Systems, Inc. or our authorized dealers;
- Malfunctions or other failures or physical damage caused by improper installation, operation, or maintenance that is not consistent with the halō‘s published installation, operating, and maintenance instructions;
- Noncompliance with relevant electrical, building, and other jurisdictional codes and ordinances;
- Aftermarket modifications to the halō appearance or operation;
- Incorrect electric current, voltage, or supply;
- Failure to perform recommended maintenance;
- Consequential and incidental damages of any type, except where such damages may not be excluded by law;
- Products that have not been paid for in full;
- Damage caused by premises’ structural defects, structural movement or settlement, and exposure to chemicals, salt water, acid rain or other corrosive elements, excessive humidity, and/or wind;
- Normal changes to the finish caused by ordinary use or damage due to aftermarket finishes or modifications;
- Damage or failure caused by subjection of the product to conditions outside its design limitations;
- Unmitigated defects that are not reported to us in a timely manner or before further defects have occurred due to continuing operation; and,
- Accidents and consequential damages caused by Acts of God.
REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY AND LUV SYSTEMS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The benefits offered by our Warranty are in addition to and do not affect any other rights or remedies that you have under any law which relates to our products.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF LUV SYSTEMS, INC. LUV SYSTEMS, INC. NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.