the halō kills 99.9% of known airborne pathogens including Covid-19 to protect the health and well-being of your customers and employees. With a simple On-Off switch, this durable system protects everyone in buildings and rooms, without regard to vaccination status or comorbidities for respiratory infection. the halō is simply the best indoor air disinfection system available - combining safe and effective disinfection with breathing zone control and optimized room air circulation. Sizes include 28”, 42”, and 60” for any indoor space where respiratory infections are of concern.
the halō Model 5R/M includes a 60-inch diameter fan and is suitable for 750-4,500 square feet. Multiple units can be used for larger spaces.
the halō Model 4R/M includes a 42-inch diameter fan and is suitable for 500-2,500 square feet.
the halō Model 3R/M includes a 28-inch fan and is suitable for 200-1,500 square feet.
the halō Model 5R/M
- A 60-inch fan that provides airflow in upflow mode, ensuring that room air is rapidly but gently pulled out of the breathing zone.
- Low-UVC and ozone-free bulbs proven to kill 99.9% of known airborne pathogens including Covid-19 in seconds.
- The only product to provide short-range (<6 ft) and long-term (>8 hr) of protection, 40x longer than the CDC's published 15-minute guideline for close contact without mitigation.
- Proprietary cowling design and electronics designed to minimize UVC exposure for your room's occupants.
- Durable design means the system can operate continuously 24 hours/day, whenever there is a risk of respiratory contagion.
- Low power requirement, can be connected to a standard 15 A-rated outlet.
- Available in 4 standard colors. Contact us here for custom color options.
- Optional motion detector and IoT connectivity available.
- Fixture technology proven for Covid-19 viral kill efficacy at Boston University’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories.
the halō Model 4R/M (check back for features, click here for updates)
the halō Model 3R/M (check back for features, click here for updates)
the halō requires field assembly, and should only be installed by a person or contractor qualified and experienced with electrical and structural/seismic zone installations.
Mercury Notice: BULBS IN THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN MERCURY AND MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF ACCORDING TO LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
California Proposition 65 Notice: the halō uses fluorescent lights that contain mercury, like all fluorescent and compact fluorescent light bulbs. Mercury and other potential substances in electronic and structural components of the halō are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For additional information, please see the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment’s Proposition 65 website.
the halō is covered by U.S. Patent No. 11,305,031 and other pending patents.